- images taken with a digital camera
- images taken with a mobile phone
- images scanned or received via email
- images stored on your computer, disc or CD-ROM
You must own the copyright in the image or have express permission from the copyright owner to use the image on your card.
* Your digital image dimensions should be at least 480 x 480 pixels. Please refer to the following question 'What dimensions should my image be?' for information on how to check the dimensions of your image.
Your digital image should be at least 480 x 480 pixels. If your image is smaller than this it may not reproduce well on your ANZ designmycard. To check the dimensions of your image:
1. Open your image in a browser (eg Internet Explorer).
2. Right mouse click on your image.
3. Choose 'Properties'. The Properties window will open.
4. The 'Dimensions' of your image will be shown under the 'General' tab.
Please refer to your mobile phone or digital camera manual for how to change image dimensions.